By going organic, you can save a lot of money and make your health a wealthy treasure for the rest of your life. Simply follow these steps to reduce the cost of food you buy from supermarkets.
• Always shop for vegetables and other produce that is in the season. These will be less expensive than the off-season produce.
• Whenever buying organic vegetables, buy them in bulk as you can freeze them and enjoy for the rest of the year.
• Have your own little backyard vegetable garden, where you can grow daily use vegetables such as tomatoes, chili, herbs etc.
• Opt for free range poultry stuff such as chicken, eggs etc.
• Buy directly from organic farmers or the local farmer’s market, where you can avoid any extra charges.
By doing small changes in the way you shop food for your family, you can save quite a lot of money and in return watch them grow healthy!